Monday, November 1, 2010

Screencast: Week 9


I decided to create this tutorial video mainly for other teachers in my district.  This year our district switched email services over to Gmail, which is a Google email account.  All teachers use Gmail to send and recieve emails.  There are many extra and cool features that are offered within Gmail, one of them being Google Docs.  As the year progresses, many documents are sent to us in Google Docs and many teachers are still unsure of how to manage the feature.  I thought that making a tutorial video would be a great way to share some "tips" with other teachers in my district.  I found the video that is added in the screencast (How to Use Google Docs in Plain English) to be very helpful.  I will be sharing this with the rest of my staff and I hope that some of my classmates find this helpful, too!  Although I hate my voice in the video, it works!  Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment